Hive >> mail # user >> Re: hive light weight reporting tool

+
Sai Sai 2013-03-04, 08:58
+
Jagat Singh 2013-03-04, 09:01
Re: hive light weight reporting tool
Thanks again Jagat. just wanted to get a second opinion about my excel question.
Thanks again for the input.
Sai.
________________________________
 From: Jagat Singh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Sai Sai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, 4 March 2013 1:01 AM
Subject: Re: hive light weight reporting tool

Hi,
There are many reporting tool which can read from Hive server.

All you need is to start hive server and then point tool to use it.

Pentaho , Talend , ireport are few.

Just search over here.

Thanks.

Jagat Singh
On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 7:58 PM, Sai Sai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Just wondering if there is any light weight reporting tool with hive/hadoop which we can use for quick POCs.
>ThanksSai

+
Jagat Singh 2013-03-04, 09:23
+