Avro, mail # dev - New Avro Committer: Martin Kleppmann

+
Doug Cutting 2013-03-27, 20:25
Re: New Avro Committer: Martin Kleppmann
Martin Kleppmann 2013-03-27, 23:11
Oh wow, thank you — that's a very pleasant surprise! I will sort out the ICLA.

I actually have a substantial list of things I was planning to fix
over the next few weeks, so I will get to make good use of this honour
:)

Once this is set up, how do you prefer to handle commits? Would you
like me to still attach patch files to JIRA before committing them?
I'd appreciate it if you/someone could continue to review any changes
I make, as I find code reviews very valuable. (I'm happy to review
others' changes too, where I am qualified to do so.) But I'm happy to
fit into whatever process you've got set up.

Thanks again,
Martin

On 27 March 2013 20:25, Doug Cutting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The Avro PMC has voted to add Martin Kleppmann as a committer.
>
> Congratulations, Martin!
>
> If you accept, you need to file an Individual Contributor License
> Agreement (ICLA):
>
>   http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas
>
> Once this are on file we can ask for your Apache account to be created.
>
> For more info about being an Apache committer, see:
>
>   http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html
>   http://www.apache.org/dev/committers.html
>
> Doug
+