HBase >> mail # user >> HTable.put(List<Put> puts) perform batch insert?

Re: HTable.put(List<Put> puts) perform batch insert?
Multiple batches of 10k *new/updated* rows at any time to different tables
by different clients simultaneously. I want these multiple batches of
insertions to be done super fast. At the same time, I would like to be able
to scale up to 100k rows at a time (the goal).  Now, I am building a cluster
of size 6 to 7 nodes.