MapReduce, mail # user - ResourceManager webapp code runs OOM

+
Prashant Kommireddi 2013-10-21, 22:53
+
Ravi Prakash 2013-10-22, 19:55
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2013-10-22, 21:41
Re: ResourceManager webapp code runs OOM
Ravi Prakash 2013-10-23, 17:32
Hi Prashant!

You're welcome. I believe for MR JHS it ought to be mapreduce.jobhistory.joblist.cache.size

HTH
Ravi