Pig, mail # dev - Can't assign JIRA to myself

+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-01-11, 08:39
Re: Can't assign JIRA to myself
Ashutosh Chauhan 2013-01-11, 08:43
Added to contributors list. Also, assigned PIG-2591 to you. Feel free to
assign more issues to yourself :)
And yeah welcome to pig-dev!

Ashutosh
On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 12:39 AM, Jarek Jarcec Cecho <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Hi Pig developers,
> I've been lately working on some smaller PIG issues and I've noticed that
> I can't assign jiras to myself.
>
> I guess that I'm not explicitly stated in the "contributors" field on
> "people" tab in PIG project configuration on Apache JIRA. Would it be
> possible to add me there? My JIRA id is "jarcec".
>
> Jarcec

+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-01-11, 08:56