Flume, mail # user - about flume-ng agent

+
lancexxx 2012-10-25, 03:51
+
Brock Noland 2012-10-25, 14:37
+
lancexxx 2012-10-25, 16:00
+
Brock Noland 2012-10-25, 16:21
+
iain wright 2012-10-25, 16:35
+
Brock Noland 2012-10-25, 16:40
+
Paul Chavez 2012-10-25, 16:54
+
Brock Noland 2012-10-25, 17:25
+
Paul Chavez 2012-10-25, 18:16
+
Brock Noland 2012-10-25, 18:47
+
Will McQueen 2012-10-25, 20:38
RE: about flume-ng agent
Paul Chavez 2012-10-25, 20:59
I was unaware of an HTTPSource, after reviewing the FLUME-1199 issue it may well be the best use case for us.

That said, while I am manually building and testing the latest snapshot for the Windows side, our actual Hadoop machines are running CDH4.1.1 which has flume-ng 1.2.0.

When a version of flume-ng containing HTTPSource is packaged along with the rest of the hadoop distribution I will look at it. As a 'windoze guy' ;-) I do not manage the hadoop systems.

Thank you,
Paul Chavez