Hadoop >> mail # general >> Incorrect definition of lazy consensus in by-laws?

+
Noah Slater 2013-03-21, 17:11
Re: Incorrect definition of lazy consensus in by-laws?
On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 10:11 AM, Noah Slater <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thoughts on this?

The term "lazy" adds nothing to our bylaws, since all three specified
voting methods are "lazy".  I would not oppose removing "lazy"
entirely from our bylaws.

Doug
+
Noah Slater 2013-03-21, 17:15