Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.0-alpha

+
Arun C Murthy 2012-05-09, 16:58
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-05-09, 17:17
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-05-09, 18:30
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-05-09, 18:33
+
Suresh Srinivas 2012-05-09, 20:45
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-05-10, 01:05
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-05-10, 05:00
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-05-10, 18:23
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-05-10, 18:30
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-05-10, 18:37
+
Eli Collins 2012-05-09, 17:05
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-05-09, 18:28
+
Eli Collins 2012-05-10, 05:10
+
Ahmed Radwan 2012-05-10, 00:13
+
Eli Collins 2012-05-12, 02:19
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-05-13, 05:05
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-05-14, 16:54
+
Uma Maheswara Rao G 2012-05-14, 17:56
+
Tsz Wo Sze 2012-05-14, 18:07
+
Uma Maheswara Rao G 2012-05-14, 18:23
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-05-14, 18:10
Re: [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.0-alpha
I just have merged HADOOP-8285 and HADOOP-8366.  I also have merged HDFS-3211 since it is an incompatible protocol change (without it, 2.0.0-alphaand 2.0.0 will be incompatible.)

Tsz-Wo