Home | About | Sematext search-lucene.com search-hadoop.com
 Search Hadoop and all its subprojects:

Switch to Plain View
Avro >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Avro release 1.7.0 (rc 0)


+
Doug Cutting 2012-05-23, 22:06
+
Doug Cutting 2012-06-06, 17:09
+
Maxim Pugachev 2012-06-07, 06:40
+
Doug Cutting 2012-06-07, 17:09
+
Douglas Creager 2012-06-07, 17:34
+
Douglas Creager 2012-06-07, 17:54
+
Doug Cutting 2012-06-07, 20:34
Copy link to this message
-
Re: [VOTE] Avro release 1.7.0 (rc 0)
A new release candidate introduces at least a 1 week delay for the vote.
If we can get two other PMC members to approve this release, 1.7.0 can go
out and we can create a 1.7.1 immediately after.

Unfortunately I will not have time to test either of these until next
Monday.

-Scott

On 6/7/12 10:54 AM, "Douglas Creager" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> I can take care of this right now.  Sorry about the delay, I got drawn
>>onto a couple of other projects at work over the past couple of weeks.
>
>I just committed the patch in AVRO-1102 to trunk.  Doug, is that enough
>to let you cut a new 1.7.0 release candidate including the patch?  Or do
>I need to merge that commit into another branch first?
>
>For AVRO-1101, I just posted a comment on the issue ‹ I'm not sure if the
>patch you've uploaded is the right way to solve the problem.  So for this
>one, I think we can wait to address it in 1.7.1.  That will give us time
>to work out the right solution.  There are more details in my comment on
>the issue, but I think it needs a documentation update, and not a code
>update.
>
>­doug
>