-Re: [VOTE] Avro release 1.7.0 (rc 0)
Scott Carey 2012-06-07, 18:53
A new release candidate introduces at least a 1 week delay for the vote.
If we can get two other PMC members to approve this release, 1.7.0 can go
out and we can create a 1.7.1 immediately after.
Unfortunately I will not have time to test either of these until next
On 6/7/12 10:54 AM, "Douglas Creager" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I can take care of this right now. Sorry about the delay, I got drawn
>>onto a couple of other projects at work over the past couple of weeks.
>I just committed the patch in AVRO-1102 to trunk. Doug, is that enough
>to let you cut a new 1.7.0 release candidate including the patch? Or do
>I need to merge that commit into another branch first?
>For AVRO-1101, I just posted a comment on the issue ‹ I'm not sure if the
>patch you've uploaded is the right way to solve the problem. So for this
>one, I think we can wait to address it in 1.7.1. That will give us time
>to work out the right solution. There are more details in my comment on
>the issue, but I think it needs a documentation update, and not a code