Zookeeper >> mail # user >> can we remove zookeeper-3.4.2/contrib directory?

+
lulynn_2008 2012-01-12, 05:26
Re: can we remove zookeeper-3.4.2/contrib directory?
Lynn,
 Its used for the non mainline contributions like python/perl bindings
and others. You should be able to delete the contrib directory if you
just using mainline ZK.

May I ask why do you want to delete the contrib dir?

mahadev

2012/1/11 lulynn_2008 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>  Hello,
> What is the zookeeper-3.4.2/contrib directory used for?
> If remove this directory, can zookeeper-3.4.2 run normally? I mean, if we remove contrib directory, will the zookeeper-3.4.2 basic function be effected?
> Thank you.
+
lulynn_2008 2012-01-12, 07:01
+