Zookeeper, mail # user - can we remove zookeeper-3.4.2/contrib directory?

Re: can we remove zookeeper-3.4.2/contrib directory?
Mahadev Konar 2012-01-12, 06:42
Lynn,
 Its used for the non mainline contributions like python/perl bindings
and others. You should be able to delete the contrib directory if you
just using mainline ZK.

May I ask why do you want to delete the contrib dir?

mahadev