Flume, mail # user - Need you to check if Flume source/sink configuration is ok?

+
shouvanik.haldar@... 2012-12-15, 18:05
Re: Need you to check if Flume source/sink configuration is ok?
Brock Noland 2012-12-15, 18:11
Hi,

It appears as though you are using FlumeOG (0.9.X). I am not an expert in
OG but I am an active committer on FlumeNG (1.X). Have considered upgrading
to Flume NG? We just released Flume 1.3.0 which is an excellent upgrade to
the Flume NG codebase. There is a description of this release on the Flume
main page:

http://flume.apache.org/

Brock
On Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 12:05 PM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  ****
>
> ** **
>
> Please help!****
>
> ------------------------------
> original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited.
>
> Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture and
> its affiliates, including e-mail and instant messaging (including content),
> may be scanned by our systems for the purposes of information security and
> assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy.

> www.accenture.com

shouvanik.haldar@... 2012-12-15, 18:14
+
Jeong-shik Jang 2012-12-16, 15:34