Flume >> mail # user >> Need you to check if Flume source/sink configuration is ok?

Re: Need you to check if Flume source/sink configuration is ok?
Hi,

It appears as though you are using FlumeOG (0.9.X). I am not an expert in
OG but I am an active committer on FlumeNG (1.X). Have considered upgrading
to Flume NG? We just released Flume 1.3.0 which is an excellent upgrade to
the Flume NG codebase. There is a description of this release on the Flume
main page:

http://flume.apache.org/

Brock