MapReduce, mail # dev - timeout is now requested to be on all tests

+
Robert Evans 2013-02-20, 16:46
+
Steve Loughran 2013-02-21, 10:28
Re: timeout is now requested to be on all tests
Surenkumar Nihalani 2013-02-21, 16:38
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. Due to this change, I have introduced a bug.

It's returning opposite value of what it's supposed to.
So, +1 of all tests you change brings up a -1 overall and vice versa.

I have reopened HADOOP-9112 and uploaded the patch to reverse to reverse to the correct return values. Once a committer goes ahead with, it will be corrected.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

Thanks,
Surenkumar Nihalani.