MapReduce >> mail # dev >> timeout is now requested to be on all tests

Re: timeout is now requested to be on all tests
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. Due to this change, I have introduced a bug.

It's returning opposite value of what it's supposed to.
So, +1 of all tests you change brings up a -1 overall and vice versa.

I have reopened HADOOP-9112 and uploaded the patch to reverse to reverse to the correct return values. Once a committer goes ahead with, it will be corrected.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

Thanks,
Surenkumar Nihalani.