Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] BookKeeper 4.2.0 Release Candidate 0

+
Ivan Kelly 2013-01-14, 17:35
+
Flavio Junqueira 2013-01-14, 21:54
+
Jiannan Wang 2013-01-17, 19:14
Re: [VOTE] BookKeeper 4.2.0 Release Candidate 0
As we have 6 +1s, including the necessary 3 PMC +1s, this vote has
passed. As such, I will push this candidate as the release today and
announce tomorrow once the mirrors have been updated.

-Ivan

On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 05:35:28PM +0000, Ivan Kelly wrote:
> This is the first release candidate for Apache BookKeeper, version 4.2.0.
>
> It fixes the following issues:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12320244&styleName=Html&projectId=12311293
>
> *** Please download, test and vote by January 18th 2013, 10:00 GMT.
>
> Note that we are voting upon the source (tag), binaries are provided
> for convenience.
>
> Source and binary files:
> http://people.apache.org/~ivank/bookkeeper-4.2.0-candidate-0/
>
> Maven staging repo:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachebookkeeper-127/
>
> The tag to be voted upon:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/zookeeper/bookkeeper/tags/release-4.2.0/
>
> BookKeeper's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/zookeeper/bookkeeper/dist/KEYS
>
> Please download the the source package, and follow the README to build
> and run a bookkeeper and hedwig service.
+
Uma Maheswara Rao G 2013-01-18, 09:40
+
Flavio Junqueira 2013-01-18, 09:02