Accumulo, mail # dev - hadoop classpath causing an exception (sub-command not defined?)

+
David Medinets 2012-12-14, 03:43
+
John Vines 2012-12-14, 05:18
+
David Medinets 2012-12-14, 12:33
+
Jason Trost 2012-12-14, 12:45
Re: hadoop classpath causing an exception (sub-command not defined?)
David Medinets 2012-12-14, 14:21
Should we add an hadoop version check to the accumulo script?

+
Josh Elser 2012-12-14, 14:38