HBase, mail # user - Thread safety of Bytes.compareTo(byte[] left, byte[] right)

Re: Thread safety of Bytes.compareTo(byte[] left, byte[] right)
anil gupta 2013-10-12, 22:48
@Adrien,
Ok, got it. So, it seems like every read requests is a separated thread in
itself. Right?
Thanks for your reply.

--
Thanks & Regards,