HDFS >> mail # dev >> About debugging HDFS and MapReduce...

About debugging HDFS and MapReduce...
Hello!!
My name is Yoonmin Nam from South Korea.Currently, I am trying to debug namenode and datanode using eclipse and fully-distributed environemnt in my lab. (1 master and 10 nodes)However, I can do debug but not fully, just some portion of source code of hadoop.This means I cannot see how some daemon thread such as DataStreamer.Also, I want to see how NameNode thread and DataNode thread work but I can't.As you can see, there is Daemon thread (Thread-2) and it might be DataStreamer thread but.. I can't see. So, I think everyone in the hdfs-dev have very professional experience in developing HDFS and MapReduce and I want to ask you about how can I see all real daemons are working for academic reason.Even you have no idea about it, may I ask you that how you test your implementation of HDFS or MapReduce?Thanks!!
// Yoonmin Nam