Hadoop >> mail # general >> [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer - Karthik Kambatla

+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-11-19, 17:27
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-11-19, 17:34
+
Tsuyoshi OZAWA 2013-11-19, 17:49
+
Sangjin Lee 2013-11-19, 20:42
+
Ahmed Radwan 2013-11-19, 22:25
+
Mike Percy 2013-11-19, 22:52
+
Jun Ping Du 2013-11-20, 03:26
+
Karthik Kambatla 2013-11-22, 18:29
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-11-20, 02:21
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-12-09, 19:08
+
Jason Lowe 2013-12-12, 14:04
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-12-11, 22:20
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-12-09, 21:45
+
Jonathan Eagles 2013-12-09, 21:47
+
plamen jeliazkov 2013-12-09, 23:11
+
Vishesh kumar 2013-12-10, 14:41
+
VIGNESH PRAJAPATI 2013-12-10, 14:44
+
Hitesh Shah 2013-12-12, 20:40
+
Tsuyoshi OZAWA 2013-12-15, 15:34
+
Thomas Graves 2013-12-12, 13:38
+
Bobby Evans 2013-12-11, 22:18
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-12-09, 19:07
+
Ted Yu 2013-12-09, 19:09
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-12-09, 21:45
+
Brandon Li 2013-12-10, 01:28
+
Binglin Chang 2013-12-10, 02:06
+
Arpit Agarwal 2013-12-11, 02:15
+
Hitesh Shah 2013-12-12, 20:40
Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer - Junping Du
Congrats, Junping.

On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 5:40 AM, Hitesh Shah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Congrats, Junping.
>
> -- Hitesh
>
> On Dec 9, 2013, at 11:07 AM, Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I am very pleased to announce that Junping Du is voted in as a committer in
>> the Apache Hadoop project. His contributions to Hadoop have been
>> outstanding! We appreciate all the work Junping has put into the project so
>> far, and are looking forward to his future contributions.
>>
>> Welcome aboard, Junping!
>>
>> Thanks,
>> +Vinod
>> On behalf of the Apache Hadoop PMC
>>
>> --
>> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

- Tsuyoshi
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-12-09, 19:08
+
Ted Yu 2013-12-09, 19:10
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-12-09, 21:45
+
Brandon Li 2013-12-10, 01:29
+
Hitesh Shah 2013-12-12, 20:40
+
Tsuyoshi OZAWA 2013-12-15, 15:33
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-12-09, 19:11
+
Ted Yu 2013-12-09, 19:12
+
Esteban Gutierrez 2013-12-09, 19:43
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-12-09, 21:46
+
Jonathan Eagles 2013-12-09, 21:48
+
Hitesh Shah 2013-12-12, 20:39
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-12-09, 19:10
+
Binglin Chang 2013-12-10, 02:06
+
Tsuyoshi OZAWA 2013-12-10, 11:54
+
Ted Yu 2013-12-09, 21:21
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-12-09, 21:46
+
Brandon Li 2013-12-10, 01:29
+
Hitesh Shah 2013-12-12, 20:39
+
Mayank Bansal 2013-12-12, 22:07
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-12-09, 19:10
+
Hitesh Shah 2013-12-12, 20:38
+
Mayank Bansal 2013-12-12, 22:07