HBase, mail # dev - Re: ANN: The 3rd hbase 0.94.2 release candidate is available for download

Re: ANN: The 3rd hbase 0.94.2 release candidate is available for download
Gregory Chanan 2012-10-03, 00:22
Hi Lars,

I ran some YCSB tests on a cluster.  I think the necessary factor is that
your cluster gets socket timeout exceptions -- there are a ton in the logs
of this cluster.  I haven't tracked down what is causing them yet -- the
usual suspects are network flakiness or long GCs.
It doesn't occur in 0.92.  I actually found that the cause was HBASE-5058
by binary searching through the 0.94 commits.

Greg