Flume >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Flume version 1.4.0 RC1

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flume version 1.4.0 RC1
+1

verified checksum
build from source, working fine.

RAT check doesn't like me and complains about .gitignore file. Maybe
someone can check it in clean environment.
I tried verifying the source tarball content with the git tag content, but
didn't had success with it.

--
thanks
ashish