HBase >> mail # user >> the occasion of the major compact?

Re: the occasion of the major compact?
Thanks for your response.

I knew that major compact can be triggered based on client, time and
size. In my situation, I have to close the functionality of major
compact. So, if I set the ‘hbase.hregion.majorcompaction’ into 0, it
will close all the three situations or I have to set it separately for
each case. BTW, my hbase version is 0.92.

Thanks!

Yong