MapReduce >> mail # user >> Best way handle hadoop Java heap size space

Re: Best way handle hadoop Java heap size space
If you just want to see to utilization and monitor it for some time try

Java Visual JVM
or
JConsol

and connect to JMX port . it will show you the heap uses and other  details
too.

These tools you can find in jdk bin folder

Shashwat Shriparv