MapReduce, mail # user - Best way handle hadoop Java heap size space

Re: Best way handle hadoop Java heap size space
shashwat shriparv 2013-03-15, 09:58
If you just want to see to utilization and monitor it for some time try

Java Visual JVM
or
JConsol

and connect to JMX port . it will show you the heap uses and other  details
too.

These tools you can find in jdk bin folder

Shashwat Shriparv