Hadoop >> mail # user >> Any ever run Hadoop on Tier 3?

Any ever run Hadoop on Tier 3?
I'm looking for any experience I can benefit from in running Hadoop on Tier 3?  I'll probably be using Cloudera's CDH3, which provides Hadoop-0.20.2+923.194.

Would anyone anticipate any gotchas with such a scenario?

"The easy confidence with which I know another man's religion is folly teaches
me to suspect that my own is also."
                                           --  Mark Twain