MapReduce >> mail # user >> Time taken for starting AMRMClientAsync

Re: Time taken for starting AMRMClientAsync
Hi Alejandro,

  I don't know what are managed and unmanaged AMs, can you please explain
me what are the difference and how are each of them launched?

 I tried to google for these terms and came
across hadoop-yarn-applications-unmanaged-am-launcher-2.2.0.jar, is it
related to that?

Thanks,
Kishore