Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Changing hosts

Re: Changing hosts
Hi,

Since you can stop clients, another way to achieve what Alex suggested is
to:

1. stop clients
2. stop all current zk servers (a_i)
3. scp -r /etc/zookeeper/ from a_i to b_i
4. scp -r /var/zookeeper/ from a_i to b_i
5. On all b_i, edit /etc/zookeeper/zoo.cfg to reflect the correct IP
addresses
5 start all b_i

This is assuming that stopping ZK server is ok in our environment.

-Vishal