HBase >> mail # dev >> VOTE: hbase-0.95.2 release candidate 0 is available for download

Re: VOTE: hbase-0.95.2 release candidate 0 is available for download
Given that this can potentially be the base release for 96, should we
wait for HBASE-8165 (protobuf upgrade to 2.5) to go in?
Hadoop 2.1.0-beta release vote is currently ongoing.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE