MapReduce, mail # user - Rack Aware Hadoop cluster

Re: Rack Aware Hadoop cluster
Chris Embree 2013-05-08, 13:52
Finally, one I can answer. :)  That should be in core-site.xml (unless it's
moved from ver 1.x).  It needs to be in the configuration for NameNode(s)
and JobTracker (Yarn).

In 1.x you need to restart NN and JT services for the script to take effect.