Pig >> mail # user >> A UDF that is both Algebraic and Accumulator

Re: A UDF that is both Algebraic and Accumulator
I wrote a function that is both Algebraic and Accumulator. I tested it on a
small dataset and it used only the algebraic interface. When I removed the
statements "implemented Algebraic" and left only the accumulator interface,
it called it. So, I need to know how it decides which one to use.

Best regards,
Ahmed Eldawy
On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 1:46 PM, Mehmet Tepedelenlioglu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]