Pig >> mail # dev >> Can we set up a pig-git reviewboard, similar to hcatalog-git?

Can we set up a pig-git reviewboard, similar to hcatalog-git?
Currently our pig reviewboard is configured for svn diffs... I believe it
is possible to set up another reviewboard base that would accept diffs from
git. How was this done for HCat?