Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Indentation style?

Re: Indentation style?
+1 with doing a large scale formatting.

I think it is important that we just pick one style and make sure it is
unique across the codebase, more than exactly what it is (though like every
developer I have my preferences :)

I generally also like to use the same kind of formatting Drew is
recommending. I tend to use HBase's formatting, which is pretty close to
what Drew already mentioned.

Also, if there is a current standard (or if we create one), it needs to be
added to a FAQ (or equivalent) section of the website.

-Jesse Yates