Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Error building trunk

+
dlmarion@... 2013-06-19, 01:42
+
Sean Busbey 2013-06-19, 04:34
Re: Error building trunk
Builds for me on Ubuntu 12.04.2 LTS 64. Have you tried building skipping tests? Perhaps the test is broken?

All spulling and grammer misteaks are Apple's fault.

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 7:43 PM, null <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Anyone else having an issue building trunk?
> Test set: org.apache.accumulo.proxy.SimpleTest
> Tests run: 9, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 113.597 sec <<< FAILURE!
> testBatchWriter(org.apache.accumulo.proxy.SimpleTest) Time elapsed: 6.824 sec <<< ERROR!
> MutationsRejectedException(msg:org.apache.accumulo.core.client.MutationsRejectedException: # constraint violations : 1 security codes: {} # server errors 0 # exceptions 0)
> at org.apache.accumulo.proxy.thrift.AccumuloProxy$flush_result$flush_resultStandardScheme.read(AccumuloProxy.java)
> at org.apache.accumulo.proxy.thrift.AccumuloProxy$flush_result$flush_resultStandardScheme.read(AccumuloProxy.java)
> at org.apache.accumulo.proxy.thrift.AccumuloProxy$flush_result.read(AccumuloProxy.java)
> at org.apache.thrift.TServiceClient.receiveBase(TServiceClient.java:78)
> at org.apache.accumulo.proxy.thrift.AccumuloProxy$Client.recv_flush(AccumuloProxy.java:2493)
> at org.apache.accumulo.proxy.thrift.AccumuloProxy$Client.flush(AccumuloProxy.java:2480)
> at org.apache.accumulo.proxy.SimpleTest.testBatchWriter(SimpleTest.java:924)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
> at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
Christopher 2013-06-19, 03:01