Pig >> mail # dev >> Unexpected data type

+
Allan 2012-10-06, 17:38
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-10-07, 00:17
Re: Unexpected data type
Hi Dmitriy,

Thanks for your reply, I'm working with a single node with hadoop version
1.0.0, I "checkout" three times Pig from trunk and I got the same exception.
What could I do to solve it?

On Sun, Oct 7, 2012 at 2:17 AM, Dmitriy Ryaboy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This is a serialization error.
> What version of Pig are you running?
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-10-07, 08:13