HBase >> mail # user >> Couple of HBase related issues...

Couple of HBase related issues...
I run into the following two issues related to HBase all the time, and
therefore am wondering if there are any permanent fixes for these:

1) When I start Hadoop & HBase for the first time, and run a single job it
runs successfully; but when I fire 2 (or more) jobs only one of them runs
successfully and the other one fails with exception saying... "table
system_mappings" doesn't exist.  Seems like some type of race condition.
How do I bring up HBase with 'system_mappings' table already built?  Or, how
do I avoid running into this issue?

2) After 30 minutes or so on in-activity, HBase (or may be Zookeeper) stops
working.  I have to restart it.  How do I ensure that it always stays up?

Thanks for the help.