HBase >> mail # user >> Video: The Underlying Technology of Facebook Messages

Video: The Underlying Technology of Facebook Messages
For those interested,  our engineering bloggers just posted the video of our tech talk about using HBase as the datastore behind Facebook messages.  Thanks for being a great community!

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=690851516105