Avro >> mail # dev >> 1.7.0 release soon?

+
Doug Cutting 2012-05-11, 23:50
+
Thiruvalluvan MG 2012-05-12, 01:09
+
Wolfgang Hoschek 2012-05-12, 01:14
Re: 1.7.0 release soon?
It would be great if a python developer could review my patch for AVRO-283. If it could get committed I could finish resolving AVRO-973, which has been preventing us from using python with some of our schemas.

I'd love to get them taken care of in 1.7 if possible.

On May 11, 2012, at 7:50 PM, Doug Cutting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'd like to roll a 1.7.0 candidate release soon.
>
> The current list of unresolved issues for 1.7.0 is at:
>
>  http://s.apache.org/avro170
>
> I'll be going through this, committing things that are ready or that I can make ready, and pushing the remainder to 1.7.1 or 1.8.0.
>
> Are there issues that you'd like to get into 1.7.0 that are not in that list?
>
> Doug
+
Miki Tebeka 2012-05-15, 18:16
+