Avro >> mail # dev >> 1.7.0 release soon?

Re: 1.7.0 release soon?
It would be great if a python developer could review my patch for AVRO-283. If it could get committed I could finish resolving AVRO-973, which has been preventing us from using python with some of our schemas.

I'd love to get them taken care of in 1.7 if possible.