Hadoop >> mail # user >> How to fail the Name Node or how to crash the Name Node for testing Purpose.

Re: How to fail the Name Node or how to crash the Name Node for testing Purpose.
I am checking for Cloudera only. But no HA? just we have single Name node.
For testing purposes and preventing actions. Preparing expected scenarios
and solutions for them.

--
 Pavan Kumar Polineni