Hadoop >> mail # general >> Where I can find all info about the next ApacheCon

Where I can find all info about the next ApacheCon

Regards to all the Apache colleagues.
I had the completed information about the next ApacheCon on a message,
but I lost it.
Where I can find it?
If the completed information is on one email, please send to me.

Thanks a  lot for your time

--
Marcos Lu�s Ort�z Valmaseda
  Software Engineer (Large-Scaled Distributed Systems)