HDFS >> mail # dev >> A question about reading one block

A question about reading one block
Hi guys,

I am writing a program which need the data of several specific blocks (I
know the blockinfo of those blocks), if I use the Hadoop 0.20, is there
any  funtion which can help me to retrieve the content of block?

Thanks,
Vivi
+
Harsh J 2012-10-28, 02:41