HBase >> mail # user >> ERROR: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.MasterNotRunningException: Retried 7 Times

ERROR: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.MasterNotRunningException: Retried 7 Times
Dear all,

After searching on the Web and asking for help from friends, I noticed that
the pseudo distributed configuration in the book, HBase the Definitive
Guide, was not complete. Now the ZooKeeper related exception is fixed.
However, I got another error when typing "status" in the HBase shell.

    ERROR: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.MasterNotRunningException: Retried 7
Times

I am trying to fix it myself. Your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks so much!
Bing Li