Hadoop >> mail # user >> Hadoop doesnt use Replication Level of Namenode

Re: Hadoop doesnt use Replication Level of Namenode
That won't work with the replication level as that is entirely a
client side config. You can partially control it by setting the
maximum replication level.

-Joey

--
Joseph Echeverria