Hive >> mail # user >> Is there a metastore schema script for postgresql for Hive version 0.9.0

Re: Is there a metastore schema script for postgresql for Hive version 0.9.0
Hi Xiabo,

Upgrade/schema scripts for Postgres were committed to trunk last week in
HIVE-2529 (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-2529). This patch
includes schema DDL for Hive 0.8.0 and 0.9.0, as well as an 0.7.0->0.8.0
upgrade script. Right now these scripts are only available in the source
code repository.

Thanks.

Carl