HDFS >> mail # user >> Getting error unrecognized option -jvm on starting nodemanager

Re: Getting error unrecognized option -jvm on starting nodemanager
Can you try starting the process as non root user.
Give proper permissions to the user and start it as a different user.

Thanks,
Nitin

--
Nitin Pawar