Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Accumulo 1.4.3 RPM

+
Andres Danter 2013-07-07, 01:21
+
Christopher 2013-07-07, 22:11
Re: Accumulo 1.4.3 RPM
Hi Christopher,

That's an excellent observation, and something that is easy to verify and
fix.

Is there anyone opposed to changing the Arch of the 1.4.3 RPM from amd64 to
x86_64, if that is the problem here?

Thanks,

Andres

+