Accumulo, mail # dev - Accumulo 1.4.3 RPM

Re: Accumulo 1.4.3 RPM
Andres Danter 2013-07-08, 00:10
Hi Christopher,

That's an excellent observation, and something that is easy to verify and
fix.

Is there anyone opposed to changing the Arch of the 1.4.3 RPM from amd64 to
x86_64, if that is the problem here?

Thanks,

Andres