HBase >> mail # user >> CompressionTest failing

+
dwijesinghe 2013-11-27, 14:58
+
Ted Yu 2013-11-27, 15:06
+
dwijesinghe 2013-11-27, 15:15
Re: CompressionTest failing
Log snippet shows 8020.
Is that the correct port ?

BTW '/usr/local/hadoop' seems to indicate a local path.
On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 7:15 AM, dwijesinghe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]